Limitation of Liability
1. This site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without express or implied representations or warranties of any kind, including but not limited to representations or warranties related to the operation, accessibility, availability, completeness, accuracy or suitability of this site for any purpose. You are fully and exclusively liable for any and all risk resultant from the use of the services.
2. MTS Armenia CJSC uses its reasonable endeavors to maintain vivacell.am in a fully operating condition. MTS Armenia CJSC is not responsible for the results of any defects that exist on vivacell.am. You should not assume that vivacell.am or its content is error free or that it will be suitable for the particular purposes that you have in mind when using it.
3. MTS Armenia bears no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted on this site by you or any third party, for the content of other sites hyperlinked or otherwise linked to vivacell.am but not administered by MTS Armenia and for services provided through them. Neither can we be deemed to have endorsed this content.
4. MTS Armenia bears no responsibility for any damage arising from the use of or inability to use this site or any hyperlinked site or from any action you may take or omit to take relying on the information on this site, including direct, indirect or consequential damage, loss of data, income, or profit, loss of or damage to property, and claims of third parties. You are fully and exclusively liable for all these.
5. vivacell.am website is accessed via the World Wide Web that is independent of vivacell.am and MTS Armenia. Use of World Wide Web is conducted under your risk and responsibility and is subject to all applicable national and international laws. MTS Armenia is not responsible for any information or service received or downloaded through World Wide Web.
You agree to neither cause, nor knowingly allow others to cause any nuisance, annoyance, or inconvenience, whether to MTS Armenia or any of its customers or users of vivacell.am by any means. You also agree not to use this site or services of MTS Armenia to transmit or post any material which is of defamatory, offensive, obscene or menacing character or which may in our judgment cause nuisance, annoyance, inconvenience to MTS Armenia or any other person, or which is illegal. You should not use vivacell.am in a way that may interrupt, damage, render less efficiently or impair in any way any of the services of MTS Armenia.
Use of Services
The activation and use of any services is largely dependent on the functioning of mobile networks and network coverage. We cannot guarantee the availability of the services. We shall make all reasonable endeavors to ensure uninterrupted and continued use of the services and, if necessary, to provide you with advance notice of any modification, suspension or termination of services. We endeavor to minimize the duration of any suspension to the extent it is reasonably practicable.
Registration and Security
To use some of the services, you should pass a registration process and provide MTS Armenia with up to date, complete and accurate information. The failure to provide accurate and complete information on registration may result in termination of the services. You may also be required to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account and you shall be strictly liable to make payment of all charges incurred under your account whether or not these charges are incurred by you or any other person, authorized or unauthorized, intentionally or unintentionally, or as a result of any virus, hack or security breach.
Fees and Charges
Certain information and services on this site are not free of charge and should be paid for. We shall keep you informed whether a charge should be imposed on you through channels appropriate/acceptable for MTS Armenia.
MTS Armenia reserves the right to modify these Terms and any other policies applicable to this site from time to time, such modifications becoming effective immediately upon being posted on this site. By continuing to use this site you will be deemed to have accepted such amendments.
If any provision of these Terms or any other policies applicable to this site is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Any issues in connection with or arising out of the use of this site or any services provided through it should be governed by RA legislation and relevant international treaties. Any conflict of law rules that may refer to the application of the law of a third country shall be excluded from application.
All disputes arising out or in relation to the use of this site and all sites hyperlinked or otherwise linked to it shall be settled by means of negotiations. If no solution is found during a reasonable time period (not more than two months), all disputes shall be settled by the respective court of RA at the place of registration of MTS Armenia.
You can also reach us at 111 or 093 297111.
For information about fixed services please call at 060 61 00 00 phone number.