Reactivate the packages of your current tariff plan before the expiration date at more affordable rate.
The service is intended for prepaid “X”, “Y’, “Z” and “Start”, as well as postpaid “X” and “Y” tariff plans.
The service can be activated by sending the respective USSD command.
Service activation USSD commands and prices
|Tariff plan||Price (AMD)||Prepaid||Postpaid|
- The service “Restart” is available in case there are sufficient funds on the account balance of the phone number.
- Subscribers of “X”, “Y”, “Z” and “Start” with active packages can use the service and reactivate the packages before the expiration date of the packages.
- In case of reactivating the packages using the “Restart”, the expiration date of the packages provided by tariff plan is not prolonged. For prepaid subscribers the service is available within the 30-day activity period of the packages provided by the current tariff plan; for postpaid subscribers the service is available till the end of the current month.
- The service is available in the case only one package provided within the tariff plan is consumed, or when in the case the balance of the main Internet package is less than 100 MB; or in the case balance of the voice service package is less than 50 minutes. In such case, the remaining balance of package gets zeroed.
- In case of an activated Internet package (for example “BIT”), first the Internet provided by the package is consumed, and then the Internet-package provided by the tariff plan.
- The reactivation of current packages using the service “Restart” before the expiration date of the packages, is available only once.
- In case of insufficient funds on the account balance to activate the service, the prepaid subscribers can use “Recharge +” service.
- Postpaid subscribers can activate the service in case the credit limit or the deposit on the current account are sufficient for activation.
- The on-net minutes received in the result of the re-activation of the current packages by means of the “Restart” service can be converted into MBs in “My Viva-MTS” app.